Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plot Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coventina
Admin
Coventina

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:37 am

If you've any potential plot ideas for the pack, post them as a reply to this topic and they'll be put into consideration for future plots. Thanks! (:
Back to top Go down
https://delicatesalvation.canadian-forum.com
Asran

Asran

Your Wolf
Wolf Gender :: Male

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:32 am

I've had a message from Kovu about a Spar between both him and Osiris. If this little plot is given the all ok, Be prepared for a bloody battle ;P
Back to top Go down
Coventina
Admin
Coventina

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Sounds like an interesting plot - Accepted, of course c: Just make sure the both of you OK any major injuries that either character might receive to avoid power-playing.
Back to top Go down
Devereux

Devereux

Your Wolf

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Is it alright if Devereux is a traitor? I mean, in the sense that he is trying to overthrow Coventina and steal her land. Not saying that he actually does. But I think it would be an interesting plot thing and it would create some conflict.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

Your Wolf
Wolf Gender :: Female

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:55 pm

I have a suggestion, but this would definitely be over-time and after all of the wolves are already settled into the pack.

All of the America's are suffering from this massive drought. The coastal areas are obviously having less of a problem with this, but middle America is struggling hard, to the point where humans are suffering. In particular, a small, mostly unnoticed town near Glacier Park is having trouble caused by minimal government aid due to their small size. In order to combat their massive lack of water, they turned towards Glacier National Park and it's supply of glacier water- the same water our wolves are using. The area is supposed to be protected, but this town has had enough waiting and now sneak some of their members to and fro to collect truckloads of water. A small structure has been built around the area that their taking water, and a few humans are always keeping guard. This would decrease the wolves water supply drastically, potentially contaminate some lake's water supplies by run-off, and also the human poachers would kill not only their food, but them.

None of the wolves have ever experienced humans, let alone their guns. Either a wolf gets shot with the lead, or maybe they could run across a bear torn in two by one of their shotguns. They then have to make a choice- fight or flight?

With this, we may have to have one or two members "roleplay" the humans. This doesn't mean they have to come up with any detailed anything, because wolves probably couldn't tell one thing from the next. Whoever played them would simply control what they did to oppress the wolves in maybe a few sentences when it was necessary.

If we flee, the whole travel thing would be pretty interesting, too, particularly if anyone had pups or anything similar.
Back to top Go down
Asran

Asran

Your Wolf

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:52 am

I've yet to recive a reply from Kovu. Also I quite like Dev's idea. His wolf becoming a traitor could lead to a very nasty fight, He seems like quite an evil character, Osiris already doubts this wolf. Kyrie's Idea seems like a interesting one also. I like the idea of including a human plot within animal roleplays, it makes it all the more hectic! If you have noticed Osi is trying to fight his hatred for she wolves. Aha :']
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

Your Wolf

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

I think the thing with Dev would be pretty cool, too. Just a change in pace. It'll be interesting to see how things go between Kovu, Osiris, and him as well. Gotta love those aggressive males :3.

Kyrie will have such a hard time dealing with Osiris, namely because of wolves like Dev from her previous pack XD It's funny how they wound up so opposite of each other, and it would be interesting to see if they would change each other's minds ;P.
Back to top Go down
Asran

Asran

Your Wolf

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 am

Only time will tell :']
Back to top Go down
Coventina
Admin
Coventina

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 pm

(That plot sounds familiar, Kyrie o: Did we not discuss that one in chat once? x3)
I'd love to have that plot, but I think we'd have to wait quite some time, like you said. I'd like to settle into the territory with the wolves/get used to the areas for a while before we do that idea.

Quite a good idea, Dev. Yes, it's allowed, as long as he ends up joining as a member and he doesn't harbor that intention in the end. As I said before in chat, I love Dev's character, but I wouldn't want Dev always [compellingly] rooting for the rank of alpha so I'd have it as a temporary thing, preferably not permanent.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie

Kyrie

Your Wolf

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Yeah, that was the one we discussed in chat some time ago :3 I just figured I would put it in a more concrete form, and see how everyone else likes it ^-^. It would definitely be after a while. The wolves would kind of have to have some form of trust in one another for the pack to handle anything like that.

Also, this isn't really a suggestion, I just don't really have anywhere else to put it on this forum. I'm going to have a superfuntime from today until Sunday for a Valentines day getaway :3. I don't know if I'll be able to do anything beyond read messages from my phone and do small messages (like this one I'm writing from it now ;P) but if I can post I will ^-^. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I'm back! Wahoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Suggestions   Plot Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Suggestions
Page 1 of 1